You Must Agree to These Terms & Conditions in Order to Use Our Services
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Internet booking is a service to help people book in advance to fit tours into their schedules but it does have some restrictions and limitations. Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure you understand them. If you have any questions or are unsure about anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- A reservation made via our shopping cart system is a request for a service and NOT A CONFIRMED BOOKING. These requests are "pending reservations". Until you receive a confirmation from us informing you that your reservation is "confirmed" or that we are not able to fulfil your reservation, the status of your order remains as "pending".
- Some tour descriptions include a recommendation for how far in advance you should book in order to have the best chance of a confirmed booking. These times can vary during busy periods so always book as far in advance as possible. As a general rule you should try to give at least 2 or 3 days’ notice and more during the high season. Orders are only processed during our office opening hours (see the contact us page on our website for details) and you should give at least 48 hours notice in order to give us time to process your order. If you do not give us adequate time to process the order (at least 48 hours and within our opening hours) we are not responsible for any problems you experience due to this. We recommend giving much more than 48 hours’ notice in order to have the best chance of a confirmed booking.
- Many of the tour prices shown are prices converted from Bolivianos, Soles or other currencies to US$ to enable booking via the internet. Prices can change during busy periods and can be slightly different when purchased direct in our offices due to exchange rate changes. No refund for these differences can be given (we won’t add additional fees on top either)
- Bookings are paid for using a Merchant Services credit card processing system (via direct credit card payments or standard paypal accounts) and there is a processing charge of 6.5% (this is in addition to the prices shown in product descriptions) automatically added during the checkout procedure.
- Some tours require a minimum amount of people to be signed up and sometimes this minimum is only reached a day or so before the tour leaves. In these cases we may confirm your booking as "conditional" which means you have a confirmed place for the tour but the tour will only go ahead if the minimum about of people are booked. These tours usually go however we are not responsible for any problems you experience due to these tours not having enough people to confirm.
- For many tours, transport options and accommodations we can provide a voucher via email but in some cases, you will need to collect a paper ticket from us before the reserved time. This is usually indicated in the product descriptions and you will be reminded in any confirmation emails.
- Tour vouchers and tickets should be printed out and presented to the operators, tours / transport Company or accommodation to receive the services booked. We are not responsible for any problems that arise should you not print and present the provided vouchers or tickets. Not all operators will accept you showing them electronic versions of tickets.
- If you cancel a tour or transport booking we will do our best to give you a full refund but will deduct any costs incurred by ourselves from the refund. These amounts depend on the tour/transport and the amount of notice given. We must comply with the cancellation and refund polices of the operators and service providers we work with and these will usually dictate what we are able to do. Please read our cancellation policy for full details – this is available to view from every page of our web site via link to the policy in the footer section of each page.
- IMPORTANT - Please note though that if you pay more than 180 days in advance then we can only process any refunds in cash in our offices or by sending a paypal payment and we cannot give you the 6.5% online processing fee back. This is a limitation of the Merchant Services credit card processing system and they automatically remove the ability to refund after 180 days - we cannot change this. We recommend that you try to wait until less than 180 days before the start of any tours or transport items if possible if this policy could cause a problem for you. We cannot do international bank transfers to your account.
- We do not sell or arrange “packages” – we sell individual tour and transport options only and this allows customers to create their own Itineraries. Therefore, it is important to understand that, for example, if your bus has a problem and you miss your tour (even if you booked both options through us) they are separate items and we are not responsible if you lose the tour because you did not arrive on time.
- If there is a problem with any tour or transport item that you booked with us you must follow the correct procedures for contracting us as outlined in the instructions sent with your booking. Failure to do so will automatically mean no refunds will be possible.
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses that might arise due to problems during a tour or transport journey including (but not limited to): missed connections due to late arrivals, additional accommodation costs, additional transport costs of any kind, medical costs, loss or damage of personal belongings or valuables.
- All tour and transport descriptions on our website, vouchers or other materials are typical itineraries and these can change for a variety of reasons. We are not responsible should there be changes to an itinerary that makes it different to any published and this is at the discretion of the operator.
- For all transport bookings (buses, trains and fights), we are a ticketing agent only and we are not responsible for the operation of the flights, train and bus journeys and therefore we are not responsible for any issues with the transport itself. This includes (but is not limited too) : late departures and/or arrivals , behavior of transport operators staff, heating not working, air conditioning not working, TVs not working, toilets not working or being closed/locked, damage or loss to baggage or valuables. Our responsibility is purely as a ticket provider and therefore to reserve seats, provide confirmations. instructions, tickets or vouchers and pass on any updates or changes regarding the service that we have been informed about. We cannot provide refunds or compensation ourselves due to any of the aforementioned problems but can only act as an intermediary on your behalf in the case of any complaints that you have against the operator of the transport service.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check and be aware of any notice periods for making cancellations or changes for each product that they book and also to check and be aware of our office opening times in order to communicate with us for such changes. This includes our standard opening times, any limited holiday opening times and differences due to time zones.