Chachani Biking Day Trip - Arequipa
A great downhill bike tour at the foot of Chachani volcano, starting in Arequipa, Peru. You will pass through the Aguada Blanca & Salinas National Reserve - this is the perfect tour if you want to combine adventure with amazing landscapes. Departs daily and lasts about 6 hours. Pickup from your accommodation in Arequipa is included.
Arequipa region is a real paradise for all mountain bike lovers. This bike tour at the bottom of the stunning Chachani volcano will add some fun and adrenaline to your stay in Arequipa.
Included / Not Included
- Arequipa accommodation pickup and dropoff
- English-speaking professional biking guide
- Name brand bikes with front suspension
- Transportation on a 4x4
- First aid kit
- Tools kit
Food and beverages
Sunglasses and sun cream
Tips and others not mentioned
- This tour involves biking mainly on unpaved roads (about 70%) and is mainly downhill (about 50 km). You have to be reasonably fit to take part in this tour. The sun can be strong so sunglasses and sun cream are essential.
- Group sizes are generally small making it easy for the guide to look after everyone easily. Minimum required is 2 people (price is per person). If you want to book for one person only, please select the right option below.