IMPORTANT: THIS BUS WON'T LEAVE ON THE FOLLOWING DATES: SEPTEMBER 20TH - DECEMBER 24TH - DECEMBER 25TH - DECEMBER 31ST - 2016, JANUARY 1ST
ON SEPTEMBER 19TH, IT WILL LEAVE AT 9.00 AM (might change but will be in the morning) DUE TO A REFERENDUM ON THE 20TH - all transport is prohibited during elections in Bolivia, so Todo Turismo will travel during daytime for this day only, in order to get to La Paz before midnight (will get in at about 21.00).
Todo Turismo tourist bus from Uyuni to La Paz with heating, toilet, comfortable seats (half-reclining / semicama) and attendant service, meals and drinks. Leaves 20.00 nightly. This bus is usually full several days in advance - please give as much notice as possible to have the best chance of getting a seat on this bus. All of our salt flats tours get back to Uyuni early enough to catch this bus the same evening.
- Transport Uyuni to La Paz by Bus
- Toilet on board
- Reclinable seating
- Meals & drinks
- Oxygen bottle and first aid on board for emergencies
- Pickup from hotel - you must go to the bus terminal
This bus leaves daily 8pm. Please try to give at least 3 days or more notice for internet bookings. During weekends the Todo Turismo office work very limited hours so we can often not confirm availability during our weekend office hours - please take this into account when booking.
Salt flats tours usually finish around 5/6pm so there is plenty of time to get this bus to La Paz after your tour finishes.
We are a ticketing agent for this bus and we are not responsible if the bus company decide to cancel a departure or if there are problems with the bus itself. Refunds will be given in line with our refunds policy.
WHAT IF THE BUS IS FULL FOR THE DATE YOU WANT? In this case, we are offering you three different options: 1. A full refund - 2. You can reschedule your trip (we will decide together with you via email what to do - we would have to re-check availability for the new date you will supply before confirming it though) - 3. We can book you on a Panasur bus leaving daily at 20.00 from the main bus terminal in Uyuni (half reclining seats, toilet and heating but no food nor assistance).
CAN I CATCH THE TOURIST BUS TO COPACABANA KANOO TOURS ALSO OFFER THE SAME MORNING I GET IN FROM UYUNI? Todo Turismo usually gets in at around 7.00 am at the main bus terminal in La Paz. We have a daily tourist bus leaving from La Paz to Copacabana - it will leave the bus terminal at around 7.45 / 8.00 in the morning, so if Todo Turismo gets in before then, you will definitely make it. Still, in case Todo Turismo is late, we cannot be responsible in case the bus to Copa leaves without you.
During busy periods this bus can be booked up 7 days or more in advance - plan ahead to avoid disappointment!
We are an official ticketing agency for Todo Turismo (selling at exactly the same price) so we have to comply with their cancellation policy.
- - Any cancellations done with more than 48 hours notice are possible but with a 5$ penalty for each ticket (Todo Turismo keep 5$ and we refund you the rest).
- - Any changes of dates done with more than 48 hours notice are possible with a 5$ penalty for each ticket (we will send you a special link for this extra payment - we will do the change only after we get this extra payment) - please note that we will be able to move your booking only if there is availability for the new date you are asking for and you pay for the change in time for us to do this.
- - Any changes of route done with a more than 48 hours notice are possible with a 5$ penalty (we will send you a special link for this extra payment - we will do the change only after we get this extra payment).
- - None of the above changes are possible with less than 48 hours notice, in this case there would be no refunds. Please note that we can only process changes and cancellations during office hours (Kanoo office hours and Todo Turismo office hours), so please try to give us as much notice as possible.
For example you might e-mail us asking for a change with more than 48 hours notice but we might not be able to process it on time (we work limited hours during weekends, holidays etc.) - we strongly advise our custumers to always give us more than the 48 hours notice - at least 24 hours more.
EXAMPLE - if you email us at 18.00 Bolivian time on a Saturday we will not process this until Monday 10.00 am when we open as our office closes at 17.00 on a Saturday and is closed Sundays. The notice period will be calculated from 10.00 am Monday morning.
HOW TO BOOK
Simply fill in the required details in the form boxes at the bottom of this page and when completed click "add to cart". Your product should appear in the mini cart on the right hand side and you can then continue shopping for more products or go to checkout by clicking on the "checkout" link at the top right hand section of the page.
YOU MUST PROVIDE DETAILS FOR EACH PASSENGER THAT YOU ARE BOOKING FOR AND ALSO ENSURE THAT YOU CHANGE THE QTY BOX TO SHOW THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF PASSENGERS THAT YOU ARE BOOKING FOR. IF YOU PROVIDE ANY INCORRECT DETAILS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO THIS. IF YOU DO NOT SUPPLY ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION THERE MAY BE A DELAY IN PROCESSING YOUR ORDER AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROBLEMS THAT ARISE DUE TO THIS.