We currently are not offering any tour options in Ecuador as we are currently in the process of reviewing our plans for working in this wonderful country..
We still highly recommended you visit though as it has a huge amount to offer in such a small country!
The Flag of Ecuador
GENERAL COUNTRY INFORMATION
- Ecuador (Official name Republic of Ecuador)
- Population - 16 million (2015 estimate)
- Capital - Quito (Guayaquil the largest city)
- Provinces – Azuay, Bolívar, Cañar, Carchi, Chimborazo, Cotopaxi, El Oro, Esmeraldas, Galápagos, Guayas, Imbabura, Loja, Los Ríos, Manabí, Morona Santiago, Napo, Orellana, Pastaza, Pichincha, Santa Elena, Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, Sucumbíos, Tungurahua, Zamora Chinchipe.
- Languages - Spanish Official language but Ecuador also has a number of indigenous languages with notable ones being Kichwa and Shuar.
- Currency - United States Dollar (USD) (become legal tender in March 2000)
- Timezone - UTC /GMT - 5 and does not observe daylight saving time. See the current time and more detailed info HERE.