You can browse our tour options for Ecuador by using the side menu to the left or using the top menu which will enable you to navigate to every category quickly. You can also use the search facility that will help you find what you want.
The Flag of Ecuador
GENERAL COUNTRY INFORMATION
- Ecuador (Official name Republic of Ecuador)
- Population - 16 million (2015 estimate)
- Capital - Quito (Guayaquil the largest city)
- Provinces – Azuay, Bolívar, Cañar, Carchi, Chimborazo, Cotopaxi, El Oro, Esmeraldas, Galápagos, Guayas, Imbabura, Loja, Los Ríos, Manabí, Morona Santiago, Napo, Orellana, Pastaza, Pichincha, Santa Elena, Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, Sucumbíos, Tungurahua, Zamora Chinchipe.
- Languages - Spanish Official language but Ecuador also has a number of indigenous languages with notable ones being Kichwa and Shuar.
- Currency - United States Dollar (USD) (become legal tender in March 2000)
- Timezone - UTC /GMT - 5 and does not observe daylight saving time. See the current time and more detailed info HERE.